SUZY VANEGAS, ESQ.
Suzy is a zealous advocate for her clients. Her philosophy is to provide clients with excellent representation and to make sure all of their constitutional rights are preserved in both State and Federal court. As an immigrant from Nicaragua, Suzy knows how it is to start from behind and that is why she constantly fights to make sure each client receives the representation they deserve and need.
Suzy was born in Managua, Nicaragua and immigrated to the US when she was just 2 years old. Growing up, she only spoke Spanish and did not learn English until she started school. From a young age, Suzy would help translate for her parents and it is because of this that she decided to go to law school to be the voice for those that may not be able to properly defend themselves.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, Juris Doctor, January 2013
- University of Oklahoma, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, May 2009
- State Bar of Texas – Licensed: 2013
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Criminal Law – State & Federal
- State Bar of Texas licensed: 2013