DEAN MIYAZONO, ESQ
Dean is a trial attorney at The Medlin Law Firm. He’s handled hundreds of criminal cases and is licensed in both federal and state court. Dean evaluates every case with an eye towards trial and won his first ten trials as a defense attorney.
Dean joined the Marine Corps at age 17 after convincing his parents to sign an age waiver. He served four years on active duty in the infantry. He later finished college and law school in less than six years.
He’s determined and focused to get the best result possible for each individual client. He’s always mindful that for the person accused it’s likely the biggest looming issue in that person’s life. The Medlin Law Firm recruited Dean due to his courtroom ability and numerous not-guilty verdicts.
- University of North Texas, B.S. in Economics (2002)
- Texas Wesleyan University, Juris Doctorate (2005)
- State Bar of Texas – Licensed: 2005
TEXAS SUPER LAWYERS RISING STARS:
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Criminal Law
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Texas DWI Lawyers Association